Handgun Patent Art & Copy Quad Frame Display, 16x20
$339.00 USD– Sold Out
A collection of key patent handgun patents submitted to the US Patent and Trademark Office. Includes an early revolver, an early Smith & Wesson gun, and Samuel Colt's early handgun. This listing is for 4 separate framed and matted pieces of art for display on a large wall space.
Get 4 Framed & Matted Prints for the Price of 3!
Four-count collection of key handgun patents.
Our framed art is presented in a high-quality wooden & glass frame
All products available in wholesale quantities & individually labelled and barcoded
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Documents are printed on premium acid-free paper
Nice large-area wall hanging for the hunter, outdoorsman, or gun enthusiast!
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Prints typically ship same day and framed art ships by the next business day.
Size and SpecsEach Framed 16x20
Overall frame size is 18-1/4" x 22-1/4"
Product weight is 5 lbs
Double-matted: charcoal (top) and black (bottom)
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
- Great wall art for the hunter, sportsman, outdoorsman, marksman, or gun collector.
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our technical art makes a great office wall hanging for professionals, supervisors, office managers, and workers
- Makes a great wall art for the hobbyist, inventor, or professional - for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!
- PatentsAsArt 201604