Arkansas State Capitol, 16x20
The original elevation blueprint drawing for the Arkansas State Capitol made in 1899 by George Mann.
Document is printed on premium acid-free paper
Artwork is double-matted an presented in a high-quality wooden & glass frame
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Prints typically ship same day and framed art ships by the next business day.
Size and Specs16x20 Print Only
Sized for standard 16x20 frame
Giclee art printed on premium acid-free heavyweight art paper
Rolled in protective mailing tube for delivery
Overall frame size is 18-1/4" x 22-1/4"
Product weight is 5 lbs
Mat is 2-1/2" in width around art
Double-matted: white (top) and black (bottom)
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
- Great gift for the Arkansas lover, Arkansas politician, or Arkansas lawmaker.
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our technical art makes a great office wall hanging for professionals, supervisors, office managers, and workers
- Art makes a great office art for the hobbyist, inventor, or professional - for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!
- PatentsAsArt 201604