Arkansas State Capitol, 20x30
The original elevation blueprint drawing for the Arkansas State Capitol made in 1899 by George Mann.
Size is 20x30
Framed art is presented in a high-quality wooden frame with styrene glazing
All products available in wholesale quantities & individually labelled and barcoded
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Document is printed on premium acid-free paper
The framed print is oversized and requires a little higher shipping charges
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Prints typically ship same day and framed art ships by the next business day.
Size and Specs20x30 Print Only
Sized for standard 20x24 frame
Art printed on premium, acid-free heavyweight art paper
Delivered rolled in protective mailing tube
Quality wood frame with plexiglass
Overall frame size is 22-1/4" x 32-1/4"
Product weight is 9 lbs
Mat is 2" in width around art
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
- Great gift for the Arkansas lover, Arkansas politician, or Arkansas lawmaker.
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our technical art makes a great office wall hanging for professionals, supervisors, office managers, and workers
- Art makes a great office art for the hobbyist, inventor, or professional - for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!
- PatentsAsArt 201604