Dental Currette Patent Art, Fredericks, 1896, 11 X 14
INVENTOR: E.M. Fredericks
A periodontal curette is a dental instrument used primarily by dentists and dental assistants in the prophylactic and periodontal care of human teeth. This is one of the first currettes patented in the US in 1896.
Reproduction of the original patent artwork and application submitted to the US Patent Office.
Art is printed on premium, heavy-weight art paper for an aged and authentic look
Framed art is double-matted and presented in a high-quality wooden & glass frame
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Also available Personalized - enter the Print # in the search box above to find the listing for this item that is customizable with copy you provide.
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Prints typically ship same day and framed art ships by the next business day.
Size and SpecsPrint Only
Sized for standard 11x14 or 16x20 frame
11x14 both image size and overall size is 11" x 14"
16x20: image size is 12" x 17" & there is a 2" white border around it
Art printed on premium, acid-free heavyweight art paper
11x14 print packaged on 1/8" backer board in clear, protective bag
16x20 print rolled and delivered in protective tube
Matted & Framed
Quality wood frame with real glass
11x14: image size is 7" x 10" & overall frame size is 13-1/4" x 16-1/4"
16x20: image size is 12" x 16" & overall frame size is 18-1/4" x 22-1/4"
Double-matted: charcoal (top) and black (bottom)
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
- Great gift for the dentist, dental assistant, or dental hygentist.
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our technical art makes a great office wall hanging for professionals, supervisors, office managers, and workers
- Art makes a great gift for the hobbyist, inventor, or professional - for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!
- PatentsAsArt 201604