IRS Form 1040 from 1913, 16x20
The first IRS 1040 Tax Form published in 1913. Makes a great gift or wall art for a tax adviser, accountant, or bookkeeper.
The original IRS Form 1040 from 1913.
Art is printed on premium paper for an aged and authentic look
Framed art is double-matted and presented in a high-quality wooden & glass frame
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Makes great tax advisor or accountant office art!
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Prints typically ship same day; framed art ships within 1-2 days.
Size and Specs16x20 Print Only
Sized for standard 16x20 frame
Art printed on premium, acid-free heavyweight art paper
Delivered rolled in protective mailing tube
16x20 Matted & Framed
Quality wood frame with real glass
Overall frame size is 18-1/4" x 22-1/4"
Product weight is 5 lbs
Mat is 2" in width around art
Double-matted: charcoal (top) and black (bottom)
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
- Great wall art for the tax advisor, accountant or bookeeper
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our art makes a great office wall hanging for professionals, supervisors, bosses, and executives
- Makes great wall art for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!