Personalized Telephone Patent, Art & Copy, Bell, 1876
INVENTOR: Alexander Graham Bell
Personalized version of our patent print. Use the fields above to add 3 or 4 lines of copy to your art.
There are 2 versions available. The 11x14 size shows just the patent art and has space for 3 lines of copy. The 16x20 size shows the art and first page of the patent text. It has space for 4 lines of copy.
Reproduction of the original patent artwork and application submitted to the US Patent Office.
Art is printed on premium, heavy-weight art paper for an aged and authentic look
Framed art is double-matted and presented in a high-quality wooden & glass frame
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Also available without Personalization - enter the Print # in the search box above to find the other listing for this item.
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Custom prints & framed art typically ship within 1-2 business days.
Size and Specs16x20 Personalized
Quality wood frame with real glass
Overall frame size is 18-1/4" x 22-1/4"
Product weight is 5 lbs
Mat is 2-1/2" in width around art
Personalization area size is 5" x 2"
Includes up to 4 lines of copy with max 40 characters per line
Copy will be centered
Include any special instructions in the "Notes" area at checkout
Double-matted: charcoal (top) and black (bottom)
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
Example Personalization Copy
Line 1: JOHN G. GOLDMAN
Line 2: Decorative Graphic
Line 3: Thanks for your ideas and leadership
Line 4: Concept Products
- Great personalized gift for the inventor or entrepreneur.
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our technical art makes a great office wall hanging for professionals, supervisors, office managers, and workers
- Art makes a great gift for the hobbyist, inventor, or professional - for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!
- All products available in wholesale quantities & individually labelled and barcoded
- PatentsAsArt 201604