United States Bill of Rights, 20x24
ARTIST: James Madison et. al.
The Bill of Rights is the collective name for the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution. Proposed to assuage the fears of Anti-Federalists who had opposed Constitutional ratification, these amendments guarantee a number of personal freedoms, limit the government's power in judicial and other proceedings, and reserve some powers to the states and the public. Originally the amendments applied only to the federal government, however, most were subsequently applied to the government of each state by way of the Fourteenth Amendment, through a process known as incorporation.
Reproductions of the original Bill of Rights.
Art is printed on premium paper for an aged and authentic look
Art is presented in a high-quality wooden & glass frame
All products available in wholesale quantities & individually labelled and barcoded
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Makes great office art!
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Prints typically ship same day; framed art ships within 1-2 days.
Size and Specs20x24 Print Only
Sized for standard 20x24 frame
Image size is 21" x 17"
Mat area around image is white for prints and color shown for framed art
Art printed on premium, acid-free heavyweight art paper
Delivered rolled in protective mailing tube
Quality wood frame with real glass
Overall frame size is 26-1/4" x 22-1/4"
Mat is color shown for framed pieces
Mat is 2" in width around art
Product weight is 8 lbs
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
- Great office art for the lawyer, judge, attorney, paralegal, or law clerk.
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our art makes a great office wall hanging for historian, American History buff, or patriot.
- Art makes a great office art for the hobbyist, inventor, or professional - for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!
- PatentAsArt 201604