Wheelchair Patent, Art & Copy, Everest, 1937, 16x20
INVENTOR: Herbert Everest
Herbert Everest (an injured mining engineer) and Harold Jennings (a mechanical engineer) collaborated to design the first folding frame wheelchair. They went on to form the company that is today known as Everest & Jennings or E&J. The company monopolized the wheelchair market for many years
This a patent was filed for the x-folding frame wheelchair.
Reproduction of the original patent artwork and application submitted to the US Patent Office.
Art is printed on premium, heavy-weight art paper for an aged and authentic look
Framed art is double-matted and presented in a high-quality wooden & glass frame
All components are proudly made in the USA!
Also available Personalized - enter the Print # in the search box above to find the listing for this item that is customizable with copy you provide.
Flat-Rate Shipping regardless of quantity purchased.
Prints typically ship same day and framed art ships by the next business day.
Size and Specs16x20 Print Only
Sized for standard 16x20 frame
Art printed on premium, acid-free heavyweight art paper
Delivered rolled in protective mailing tube
16x20 Matted & Framed
Quality wood frame with real glass
Overall frame size is 18-1/4" x 22-1/4"
Product weight is 5 lbs
Mat is 2-1/2" in width around art
Double-matted: charcoal (top) and black (bottom)
Frame is sealed and includes hanging hardware
- Great gift for the doctor, nurse, physician's assistant, or hospital administrator.
- Expertly mounted and framed in black & white to present strong, visually-appealing artwork
- Our technical art makes a great office wall hanging for professionals, supervisors, office managers, and workers
- Art makes a great gift for the hobbyist, inventor, or professional - for the home or office
- Interesting artwork creates a conversation piece -- visitors & guests will ask about it!
- All products available in wholesale quantities & individually labelled and barcoded
- PatentsAsArt 201604